About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 4. Juli 2009

I´m a naughty girl, but I´m not dirty

...cause I bought nice handmade stuff from a swiss store that opened today. A ex of mine complained cause I smell like candy. Just proofs he wasn´t Mr. Right as John loves that I permanetly smell like a nut-cake. And I´ll totally rock the candy-bathing stuff in a few days when my delivery from www.ponyhuetchen.com arrives... And I´ll let you know wether I like it.

Bathing-cookie with coconut-milk and mango:


Bathing praline with honey and Vanilla



bathing cupcake with cherry



choclate/almond/brown sugar Peeling soap



Massagebutter with white choclate (now I just have to get John to use it)




And it´s not even that expensive. I bought some of the bathing stuff double so I can take several wonderfull baths and including shipping it was just like 34 Euros! For home-made quality stuff! NExt time I´ll try their eye-shadows, too.


I want Candy damdamdamdam...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen