About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009

Red and pink and my naked shoulder

Hi everyone!

As announced earlier I had a shooting with Alinka today. As she has a flower-project and liked my new red hair she went and bought some barbie-pink roses which resulted in my getting my inspiration from the Vintage Barbie and putting on blue eye-shadow. My hair however looks like a mix up of Lucille Ball and Bettie Grable somehow :-)

We made a lot of nice photos and off course a video again! As the main theme is Pink I also chose the song "Pink" by Aerosmith :-) Check out the video. You can see a little bit of implied nudity going on for 20 seconds, however don´t be afraid, it´s so modest even your grandpa/wife/child wouldn´t bother about it.

Judge for yourself and don´t forget to tell me wether you like my red hair ;-)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen