About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2009

A day full of Sari-Love

Some days are better than others. This is such a day!

By accident I found a beautifull blue and black petticoat-dress for 15!!! € and a kidney-formed little black bag in a store I walked by.

I came home and had 3 parcels waiting for me. All containing nice stuff (but than I never order horribly ugly stuff in the first place;-)

Not only am I mentioned in the Ponyhuetchen-Blog. I´ll also be modelling some nice make up things for her! Free Goodies!!!

One of the parcels arrived contained the long awaited photos by Jennifero. One of them MIGHT make it into a feature about her in a photography magazine so keep your fingers crossed! Here are my 3 faves from that shooting. In the 2nd pic you can actually see a bit of the yellow ring in my eyes that sometimes makes them appear green.



And I got a nice photo-collage from Fridays shooting, too! Quiet a difference to what I usually do, huh? I feel a bit experimental right now! :-)



Now all I need is some cuddles and a positive call from youknowwho about youknowwhat. But if that doesn´t happen I´m uber-happy today anyway... Maybe I should save some goodies for tommorow and the days to come.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen