About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009

My last blog this year: The silliest photo 2009....


And the winner is... this one by Pretty Pinup featuring Miss Sue-Ann Davis.

We won´t be going out to party tonight. It´s just not our thing. Instead we will watch movies ("Arsenic and Old Lace" & "The Fearless Vampire Killers"), eat Sandwiches and drink Champagne. For the record: I haven´t been to a New Years Party for 6 years and I don´t feel like I miss something :-)

What´s up for 2010? At least: what do I know? I´ll be shooting a pretty Able Grable dress (hopefully soon) and I wait for the shooting dates for 3-4 planned shootings (including Alinka, Miss Giggles and my Snow Shooting is also still due :-). I HOPE for a little birthday vacation in January, but nothing is confirmed. The destination, as if the regular readers wouldn´t guess it... Stockholm. To me the Vintage Capital of Europe! I also look forward to the WKD sale in January and I really really safe hard so I can get... Everything :-D It is also year 6 (!!!) of my pin up career this May.

Do I have any resolutions for 2010? Yes. To shoot even more, to make more acessoires and outfits and I would totally love to make it on a magazine cover. I have been IN so many magazines, but never been ON one. If I manage this I´d be absolutely happy :-) If not... well, maybe 2011 ;-)

So and now I´ll unpack the lovely stuff I bought for sandwiches, including crabs and caviar-cream and other goodies.

Hope you all get into 2010 nice and safe!
Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen