About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

Spats

Hi everyone!

it is damn cold. But I just can´t find that many boots I would consider to wear. Most are horribly unsexy and not exactly elegant and call me silly, but when I buy myself a pair of shoes I expect them to be comfy AND good looking. After all I plan to wear them regulary. To make it worse many shoes have not a round toe which make my huge feet look even more huge, so I don´t wanna wear them. So I found a option.... Spats! I can just put on my heels and add a pair of spats to keep my legs warm! I think I´ll atempt to make me some. I doubt they get as pretty as on the picture thought.... ;-)

Tutorial on spats: http://laupre.wordpress.com/2008/02/25/tutorial-easy-buttoned-legwarmers
The spats shown are available to buy here: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/maide

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen