About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010

Me at Voices of Fashion this Saturday

Hi everyone,

when I walked to the supermarket I passed by a store doing cute 50s neckholder dresses. As the owner knows my website she asked me to come along this Saturday and model one of her dresses. I sure said yes, an hour later we did the fitting and picked the perfect dress :-)

So if you are in the NRW area and have yet to make plans about your Saturday why not stop by and say hello?! The Adress is: DSigns, Friedenstr. 66 in Düsseldorf. I will be there from about 3pm to 6 pm or so beeing a part of the decoration and the nifty 50s inspired living room of the café situated next to it.
It is all for the event Voices of Fashion (http://www.voices-of-fashion.de/ or/and http://www.facebook.com/voices.of.fashion for the facebookers) and as I have never been to a fashion event I´m a tiny tiny bit nervous. But as I´m supposed to sit there and be pretty and ocassionally stroll around in the shop it should be fine ;-) There are even shuttle services driving you from one store/event to another, so you have no excuse NOT to come, shop, say hello to me and drink a coffee together. ;-)
I really hope to see you there!

Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen