About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 13. März 2010

Another pic from the Able Grable Shooting

Hi everyone!

Here´s another photo from the AbleGrable Shooting. Jiphie :-)



I´m busy planning new shoots right now. Something Hollywood Glamour, something Outdoor Fashion and (if we manage to find the date) a latex one. So you could say something for every taste ;-)

I just don´t wanna sit on my ass before the Jolie fashion spread. I heard that the layout looks good, but instead of relief I´m even more nervous now. I discovered that it´ll be released at the Easter-weekend when I´m at my Moms place, so probably I will force her boyfriend to drive me to town so I can pick it up! Possibly me, my Mom and my aunt will party :-D I do not think that any German pin up girl ever got so many pages in a fashion magazine (I could be wrong - if so correct me) so this is really a very very big deal for me and so exiting!

2 Kommentare: