About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 1. Mai 2010

I love the spring

Hi everyone,

everyone has his favourite season and my fave is spring. Why? Summer is too hot (plus I hate to tan. I don´t turn brown. My skin gets grey and I think I´m possibly an alien). Autumm too depressing and winter is cold and most of the time there isn´t even snow. (I like snow. It justifies beeing a damn cold weather). Spring is puuuuurfect. It smells nice, temperatures are warm enough to walk around in cute dresses and skirts and little animal babies play in the park.

Actually I was supposed to do the hair-styling on a shooting today, however it was delayed due to weather. When I heard so yesterday evening I was disappointed cause I had looked forward to it. The weather did turn out splendid in the end and so I just grabbed my sweetie and we took a walk at the Rhine River. Really lovely. We live quiet close, not far from the Media Harbor - if you happen to be familiar with Düsseldorf. And I drank frappuchinos with berries in them. As it is the 1rst of May nothing but cafés were open anyway :-D

I had a good week. I will be provided with great outfits for some of my next shoots (more about that by the time it has actually happened;-). I got nice news on Friday which really encouraged me and possibly makes my life a bit easier if it works out. And I get too sleep quiet early lately which is fab as I wake up earlier and have more day-time in my 24 hours.

So and now I will relax a little and hope that good things will result from the happenings of this week.

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen