About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010

On the run - what a fun

Hi everyone,

after a sloooooow month things are brightening up again. Yes, I haven´t posted much, but that doesn´t mean that I´m not doing anything. When I´m shooting I have something to tell and post about. When I´m on the lookout for shootings, network, prepare future projects, try to find new stuff for marketing... it is not that interesting to read about.

Interesting stuff: I will be involved in a project that totally rocks. I can´t tell anything about it yet, but possibly in a few weeks/months/whatever. It isn´t another magazine shooting in case you wonder, but just as cool. Wait and see.

Pending: I go to two castings next week. That´s exiting as it is something I never did before.
Upcoming: I wrote an article for "Fräuleinwunder Magazine" on "Pin up Sports". If you wanna know wether Burlesque Cardio, Rope jumping or Hula Hooping could be your deal you should get the next issue. There are 3 ways to buy it.

1. Go to Kustom Kulture in Bottrop. This is were the launch of issue #3 will be. Chances are I will be there, too, if I find out when I´m hired for styling during that weekend.

2. Order it at Fräuleinwunders Myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/frauleinwundermag

3. Go to the stores listed on Fräuleinwunders Myspace and buy it there.
That´s all folks! I have to go on preparing for the action-loaded week ahead of me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen