About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010

Voices of Fashion: Part 1 - Shooting Winter Collection for Lucia Brüggen

Hi everyone,

I survived the "Voices of Fashion" :-D Tons of work - for one day anyway - but also tons of fun! I felt like a nomad with my huge bag full of shoes going from place to place.

My first stop for Saturday was the Café Kit, right next to the Apollo Varieté (and almost neighborhood) for a shooting of winter wear. It was quiet something different from usual as you can tell from the photos :-D

But tasks like this make you learn a lot. Some of the pictures were released on twitter already, so I already share one with you now and more as soon as I have photoshopped versions.
Fashion: Lucia Brüggen
Photographer: Bernd Cierpiol
Styling: J-7 Düsseldorf

Actually we were supposed to shoot just for one hour, but we extended it a bit because the sun couldn´t decide wether to go away or to burn my eyes out :-D

In Part 2 I will tell you about the Catwalk for Bittersüß, why I had to put on my catwalk outfit many many times, an unexpected interview and how I managed to throw some shopping into this busy day. Hint: There will be a catwalk-video as well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen