About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 4. Oktober 2010

My fave cardi!

This is one of the very few reasons why I look forward to winter! I love this cardi. It is nice and cuddle, it has the cutes Angora Scottys on it and the buttons are LITTLE BOWS!!! I bought it two years ago in a Swedish Second Hand Shop!


3 Kommentare:

  1. ohh ist der süß
    ich hab auch so ein paar riiiiesen pullover aber die sind so schön^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Riesig ist der nicht gerade. Er sieht auf dem Bild wesentlich weiter aus als er ist :-D

    And it´s so warm and cuddly, too!

    AntwortenLöschen