About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010

2011

Hi everyone,

I feel very futuristic writting the number 2011. It feels so far off, but we have to face it: It is just a few weeks away!!!

This year included many new and great things: My first appearance in a major editorial (including the big discussion arousing on the magazines website whether Iam not to skinny/normal sized to present something plus sized. I found that amusing.), my cat walk debut, my debut as extra in an commercial (I still wait for the release, I guess that will have to wait till 2011), debuting as a window display mannequin and a new full time job. It´s been a damn good year, though I was sick more often than usual an
d shooted less than in the previous years (than again - the longer you shoot, the more selective you become about who you WANT to shoot with).

Very important things I found out in 2010:

I don´t even need to undress for controversy:


And I don´t even need to move to get attention:


I think I suck on the catwalk, though. Or at least I need more practice.


I want to do a lot more shootings in 2011 and I want to keep on doing things I never did before. At least the shooting might work out cause I have some stuff pending for January. Let´s hope it results in appointments :-) I badly wanna do something "Mad Men" inspired. But you know how it is when you wanna do something really really bad! It makes it unlikely to happen!






Have a fab start!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen