About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

50s Interieur anyone?

Hello everyone,

the date is set! n the 2nd of July Iam going to move into my new apartment. Ok, our new apartment, but I took over choosing the furnitures for the living room and the sleeping room.

Today I was looking through magazines and books figuring out which colour ways will work for my living room... The walls are orange, and as this is a dominating colour Iam naturally worried whether the furnitures I choose for it will match it or whether it will look a huge mess. I made photos from the articles and photos for reference and I figured I might as well share them :-)





I guess bringing in tons of different colours should be fine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen