About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

New Vintage Hairstyling book "Rock ´n`Hair"! Last Day for Pre-Order....

Hello everyone,

A month ago or so I was having a photoshooting for a new hairstyling book. The special thing? It is the first book on Vintage hairstyling in German! It was a lot of fun and a lovely and hardworking team so I enjoyed it a lot. Imagine my positive surprise when I found out that I will be the COVER GIRL for it!!! I ALLWAYS, ALLWAYS wanted to be a cover girl!!! I have been in books and magazines before, but never on front! Wohoooooooo!!!

The best part is, that you can still pre-order the book and save 10% on http://www.rocknhair.de I say: Go for it, it´s an fantastic book!

The dress I wear on the 2nd pic is by http://www.buy-unlike.de (and it is in their sale right now!!!)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great job Sari.Your hair is so pretty.I will have to try and get a copy of the book.xx

    AntwortenLöschen