About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011

I have the lovely book in my hands!!!

Hello everyone!

the past days were tough! yes, there was whit Monday so I had a day off, but yesterday and the day before I had to stay at work for 10 hours plus went to an short notice filming for the Dsigns store in my neighborhood (technically I ran home, because off course my train was late, smashed some make up in my face and tried to get some curl into my hair and ran off again. :-D) It was fun and we got it done quickly. I think we needed about 30 - 45 minutes to do my scene in it and it will be shown in a fashion show in Hamburg in July. I definately will get a hold of that video and share it on youtube <3

Anyway, today I had the first day getting home at my usual time and got to go to the Hairstyling salon André Cut Corner to pick up my copy of "Rock ´n` Hair"! Yay!!! It is very beautifully done and I heard it was already a big hit on Walldorf and the Petit Four Burlesque Show in Neuss. Next stop for the Rock ´n` Hair Team will be Custom Culture in Bottrop this weekend. If you can´t make it there you can still buy it on www.rocknhair.de It does not only feature 50s styles, but also 40s and 60s. Dont let the title fool you ;-)

Tearsheet Time!!!



AND: There are also 3 stylings for MEN in it. :-) Iam very very happy with the result and there are many beautifull and easy hairstyles in it.

The dresses worn in this book are by Dixifried, available at http://www.buy-unlike.com/ and Vivien of Holloway available on http://www.vivienofholloway.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen