About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 18. Juli 2011

Vacation!!!

Hello everyone,

I have 3 weeks of vacation ahead of me! Yay! However for 2,5 weeks I won´t go anywere but the magic country of balconya. In case you don´t know that place of the world, it is situated right infront of my sleeping room! And one week of it I will be mostly by myself because John is working. So I make quick progress on home decorating right now!

I think Iam done with Chippie now.

Lavender and daisies on my window. I love the smell of lavender in the evening.

And I wait for the rest of furnitures for the living room to be delivered and set up. Today we got the dinnertable and chairs. However the table was so heavy I couldn´t carry it upstairs all by myself and the chairs came with no manual,but way too many strange things to use for setting them up. I can´t do it myself. I have to wait for John with it. However I know now that the chair-colors go with the wall-color (I chose brown, lemon yellow, turqoise and light blue for the chairs, but you will see photos soon!). I kept running up and down 3 floors the whole morning trying to get stuff upstairs. Phew. Is it ok if I skip hula hooping tonight?

Yesterday our stove was installed, too so I can pretend to be an domestic goddess right now. Phew.... I should go downstairs once more to buy vegetables to go with the dinner now.... Work never ends - even on vacation

2 Kommentare:

  1. Everything looks so pretty.Love the color of the wall.And the lavender is pretty in the window.Can't wait to see more photos.I would be so tired from all those trips up and down the stairs.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh dear IAM tired!!!! :-D And the final one with that John and me try to get the table upstairs is still ahead of me! But it will be so worth it once the dinner table and chairs are set up <3

    AntwortenLöschen