About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 8. September 2011

Oktoberfest Review

Hello everyone,

It seems Germany put itself into a little Oktoberfest Fever.... Now I´ve never been there and probably will never go and I don´t even like beer, but I got me some lovely knicknacks...

Es scheint als wäre Deutschland im Oktoberfest Fieber... Ich war noch nie da,werde wohl niemals hingehen und Bier schmeckt mir auch nicht, aber ein paar Kleinigkeiten habe ich gekauft...


A Bijou Brigitte bracelet with little vintage-ish figurines and two blushes from the Manhattan Cosmetics Oktoberfest Limited Edition. One is named "Wiesn Fever", the other one "Dirndl Love".

Ein Armband von Bijou Brigitte mit kleinen Vintage-mässigen Figürchen und zwei Rouge von der Manhattan Cosmetics Oktoberfest Limites Edition. Einer ist "Wiesn Fever",das andere"Dirndl Love".

Here´s "Wiesn Fever in Action":



I like it. No shimmer, no glitter, just purel baked blush that I can either dose for daily use or just add a little more to make it shooting-appropriate.

Ich mag es. Kein Schimmer, kein Glitzer, nur pure gebackene Farbe die ich entwederfür den täglichen Gebrauch nutzen kann oder einfach mehr nehmen kann um es Shooting tauglich zu machen.

Trivia: Most German women, including myself have never worn a Dirndl.

Off course an Oktoberfest post wouldn´tbe complete with some Original Traditional Jodelling (Techno):


Just in case you want to learn jodelling...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen