About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

A day in my model life

Hello everyone

I have a week vaction in my day job, but this doesn´t mean Iam not doing anything...

Having a week off meant that I had time to get my hair cut at "Cut Corner" in Düsseldorf ("home" of Mo Rouge, hairstylist of the book Rock n Hair). I convinced Mo to cut off my long tresses cause I just can´t set them anymore...

Bye bye hair.....
And I got them styled as well and managed to sneak in some promo ;-)
Dooooone! They are still a bit over shoulder lenght when unstyled, but I can manage them again! Yay!!!! Afterwards I took and exhausting 5 minute walk down the street for a quick fitting at DSigns and went to my fav Second Hand Shop afterwards. I badly wanted to get a red or navy blue bag, but than I found a small red suitcase from th 60s and decided to go for this one as it is more interesting than a bag (everyone will asume I go to exotic travels all over the world....)

And here is me passing the Neuss City Gate on my way back home.... Me and John allways pass it instead of taking the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street - just because it is way cooler than to go the "ordinary way".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen