About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

Things Iam lusting for right now!

Hello everyone,

Iam not too well. Turns out I might be allergic towards kiwis and even touching them makes me get a strong allergic reaction. For two days I barely left the house because I look horrible. And I don´t mean a few red spots here and there. Belive me.... So Iam screening online shops and find beautifull things. And right now I like anything vibrant and great necklines...

Francine dress available on www.ars-vivendi.de

Miss Loretta Blouse by Able Grable. www.ablegrable.com. Seriously. Who doesn´t love a red head dressed in green?


Rock Steady Top Chloe available on www.buy-unlike.com I find those Peter Pan Collar tops allways very handy. Cute and can be worn alone or under a dress with too much cleavage.

The Viv dress. Soon available on www.pinup-parade.com (and really only there!)


Fonda Bra by What Katie did www.whatkatiedid.com Available in November.


2 Kommentare:

  1. oooh what gorgeous frocks.love the what katie dd bras.Hope you feel better soon.Alergic to kiwi doesnt sound good.Big hugs.xxx

    AntwortenLöschen