About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2007

Karma allways strikes back

hi everyone!

I´m truely not the kind of person that likes when something negative happens to others. But if that happens to someone that hurted my feelings really really bad I can´t help to feel relief. Few people hurted me so much that I can´t forgive and I really try to rather pitty those that have been unkind to me cause they have lost the oppurtunity to win a faithfull and true friend.

I´m the sort of friend that is there when something bad happens. I might not be around all the time cause I like to be for myself, too, but once I´m needed I´m there on the spot. I can truely say that I have never said something bad about someone that I couldn´t say in his face and my heart is pure as I still stick to the same basic ideals that I had in my childhood.

Anyway I might be too pure and idealistic at times which is why I often stumbled into troubles I could have avoided if I was able to see people the way they are and would be more suspicious and less willing to like everyone, but nowadays my ways have brought me to a happy and fullfilled life and my wonderfull boyfriend that totally understands my ways.

I´d say: It truely pays off to be good! I might be richer in money-termes if I were not the way Iam, but I rather chose a rich life any time :-)

So what´s up besides philosophing around? Last weekend I had a shooting in "Mary Poppins" Style with Tom Lanzrath. But I´ll let you know more details once I have some photos to post :-) This weekend there´ll be no shooting cause my aunt, John and me go to a short vacation to the dutch sea-side. I can really need some relaxing :-)

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen