About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 10. August 2008

So how did it go?

I´m sure you wonder how it was with the tv-team ;-)

It started off at my home with tons of lightning (and that was damn hot). Now what looks natural and normal in the video has to be repeated many many times. Plus: Never stare in the camera. Which was the hardest part for me. However I worked with a very nice team eventhough they were very strict with what to do so it was ok :-)

Waaaay later than planned we arrived at the workshop and they off course filmed preparations, the girls during shooting, me styling them etc. And than came the big surprise for the girls: We went outdoor with our outfits to snap some pics there - in a shopping street while the tv-team caught impressions ot the people around which went from "Freaks" to "oh I remember that´s how people walked around after war" and "they look fab, but I wouldn´t dare to walk around like that".

After 10,5 hours of massive filming and styling I fell into my bed and in a deep sleep shortly...

Thanks to the amazing and talented ladies, off course to Jean for taking fab pics, our wonderfull sponsors providing us with make up, t-shirts, stockings and vouchers and our strict but very nice TV-team taking care of us! You all were great!

The report will be broadcasted in 10-12 days as a part of RTL Punkt 12. Try to catch it if you can (And can someone please record it for little me??? It takes a few weeks until the tv-channel can make a copy for us!!!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen