About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 5. August 2008

stress stress stress

So.... I´m extremely busy tidying up my apartment for the interview this week. Question: How to keep 30 squaremeters nice and tidy? Whoevercan answer that is welcome to drop me a mail ;-)

I´m extremely busy right now. This weekend I had a shooting as it was cooling down and I was in the mood for it (plus I really wanted a pic of a hair-thingie I made for my shop ;-)

So now I´m back to tidying up - we don´t want to shock the tv-folks, right? right? Otherwise a nice docu might turns into a "look how horrid pin up girls are living"-stuff... Plus off course I wanna please everyone. TV, my ladies, the photographer, myself. So I´m working hard.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen