About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010

My fave music videos in 2009!

Hi everyone,

I decided to do a little chart for some of my fave music videos 2009. It doesn´t matter when they where originally put on youtube, all that counts is that I saw them in 2009 - and instantly liked them!

The most controversial music video:


Cutest Retro Educational Music Video:


The most hilarious literal version:


Song about the situation most likely to actually occur to you:


Most off-beat interview prior a tv-performance:


It saddens me a bit when someone attacks me despite me not having done anything wrong, which occured yesterday. It upset me at first, but it´s not me beeing the problem and I won´t make it mine. However this happens about 1 time a year or so, so I guess I can enjoy and be happy during the other 362 days :-)

Talking about enjoying. I really enjoy working on my fringe-y outfit. It goes really smoothly and I have some fab ideas. I just need a actual definitive shooting date to come along to use it. The ones planned are still pending. And the "clothes I should shoot with" start to pile up. However I might do a little self-pic session tommorow when John visits his friend. I photoshopped another picture from my last one today as I did a DVD Workshop by Calvin Hollywood and took one of my own photos to try around. It is again one with the cute van Asch hair acessoire and off course you see it here in my blog. (Btw: there is a sale going on on their website: http://vanasch.myshopify.com). I also updated my website with another front pic of mine and added this very blog to the "News-Reel" Section.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thanks for entering my blog giveaway awhile back! Please stop by again soon. :-)

    Confessions of Lingerie Addict

    P.S. You look incredibly familiar...

    AntwortenLöschen