About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010

The WKD sale

Hi everyone,

it is finally here... The long expected sale day. (Ok, not that long as it was announced around X-Mas, but it FELT like years!) And after refreshing their website for 2 hours (I forgot there´s one hour time difference!!! stupid me) I grabbed the bargains I wanted and more!



The Lily Bra and waist cincher! I also got me the sailor bra and panty and panically realised that they didn´t have the garter-belt. So I ran and got me one in another sale. If you don´t find the sailor-lingerie in your size at WKD or also want the girdle you should check www.lamagia.co.uk and www.pandoraschoice.com cause they have a sale as well and chances are you get lucky there!!!

I also got me the Manhattan Fully Fashioned stockings in black and stocked up on Fully Fashioned stockings in nude with black seams (that´s my favourite colour combination for stockings. subtle and sexy at the same time. There´s more but hurry before it´s all gone!!!

Sales:
www.whatkatiedid.com
www.pandoraschoice.com
www.lamagia.co.uk

5 Kommentare:

  1. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited when I saw the fully-fashioneds in the sale!!! WOWZERS! I put £80 of stockings in my basket, then thought - hang on.... So I spent £40 instead. And then bought a Lily cincher too.

    The site hasn't crashed yet - I remember it did during the last WKD sale!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I remember.... I bought soooo many seamed stockings last time in the sale that they start to pile up. Something I didn´t even dream of when I started pin uping and hardly had any. Yay for stocking-bargains!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love their stockings the FF had sold in my size, but i got the blue seams and the red seams :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ooh i just discovered your blog...and I love What Katie Did (carry the brand at my store).
    i just did a post on pin-ups...you will certainly like it!
    xox alison

    AntwortenLöschen