About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Goodbye summer days

Hi everyone!

This morning there was so much fog that it felt like my train is driving into nowhere. When we passed the bridge over the Rhine I saw.... NOTHING. It was a bit scary, but very fascinating. That said I do think that summer is definetly OVER.
It is this now.


And this is over for at least 7 months or so.Both pictures where taken in the same park just around the corner. More dublicities: Both feature something green. The green dress was purchased via ebay (custom made by Top Runway), the bikini and the shoes were ebay finds, too.

I wanted to have something with plaids on it, so I bought this skirt and hope I can wear it soon in our rainy and uncomfy weather!

What´s more? I plan to work on a new outfit this weekend. I might tell you more about it later. If the weather should be surprisingly beautifull I might visit a flea market in the morning, given that Iam in the mood and don´t wake up verrrrrry late :-D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wo kaufst Du eigentlich immer diese tollen Röcke?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Den Rock habe ich bei ebay USA für 20 € inklusive Versand gekauft. Das dauert jetzt zwar bestimmt ewig bis er kommt, aber dann ist auch endgültig das Wollrock-Wetter bei uns angekommen ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen