About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

Me in Dynamite Magazine 05/2011

Hello everyone,

seriously: I was allways thinking someone at the German Rockabilly Magazine Dynamite must hate me. And others where wondering me why I never was in it, too, as I was Germanys first pin up girl and have been pin upping around for more than 7 years and not once they wrote something about me or had the tiniest picture of me in it. Well, they didn´t write about me this time either, but at least my picture is in it now ;-) They wrote a review about the "Rock ´n Hair" Book and as Iam the books covergirl I ended up beeing there, too ;-) Yay! Maybe the spell is broken now?

You can order the magazine here: http://www.dynamite-magazine.de/ and find it in every bigger trainstations magazine store. And hey, YOU can write them how much you enjoyed seeing ME in their magazine. Just kidding. ;-)

If you have not gotten the "Rock ´n Hair" book yet you should go here: http://rocknhair.de/ and order. Pronto!!!! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen