About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

Things of beauty!

Hello everyone,

the new year started and I haven´t blogged for 10 days. Why? Sick and busy. It only took over two weeks to overcome the horrible cold I was having. And busy, busy work days in addition to that!

Well, but I won´t bore you with how busy and sick I was... I rather show you.... Some things of beauty!

I went to Stuttgart last weekend for a lovely Dirndl Shooting and I spent the night with the lovely and beautiful Ms. Lili Marleen! Technically we´ve known for 6 years or so - but only over the Internet. Considering how long we´re pin uping (and she: burlesque-ing) around we are Germanies Pin up Grandmas. It really was a great stay! And I hope to see her again soon!

Little me in big Stuttgart

 Enjoying a huuuuuuuuge and yummy breakfast in the Grand Cafe Planie, a verrrrry beautiful place!!!!!

 I attended my first fleamarket this year. I went over it once - found nothing. When I left I spotted this freaky green hat. I guessed it would be darn expensive, but asked for the price anyway. Only 10 €!!! Iam not sure it will actually suit me and I have nothing to go with it, but that was a bargain too good to resist!!! The sales lady said someone remarked to her he/she has seen Marlene Dietrich wearing a similar hat in a movie! If anyone knows the movie, please point me into the right direction! Would love to see. 


You just spotted something yellow? Those are ear rings one of my fantastic work mates gave to me. Have I lately mentioned that I have the worlds greatest work mates in my day job?????

Minus having been sick a great start for the year!!! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen