About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Interview at the SugarShape Blog

Hello everyone,

I already posted about it on Facebook, but if you only read my blog you maybe didn´t hear about it yet. SugarShape interviewed me for a new blog series. Check it out if you´d like to read about my personal Styling tipps and how it is to be a pin up Girl. Sorry, the blog is only available in German.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen