About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

The 1950s Face


 
Hello everyone,
 
last week we time travelled to the 1940s, now we are doing a jump Forward and go to the 1950s. The 50s were a lot about Pastell Colors. Eye-Shadow, lipstick, Dresses. Foundation was more common than in the 40s and the Eyeliner made it´s big and sophisticated entry. Eyebrows were more defined, even exagerated with high arches (which I can´t do as mine are rather straight;-). I used a pink eyeshadow on most of my lid and a salmon-ish one in the crease. I used a pinkish blusher and a pink lip-cream with a blue-ish undertone.
 
Products I used (mostly MUA unless stating otherwise):
 
Face: Catrice Prime and Fine, Matte Perfect Foundation, Hide and Conceal, Cover and Conceal, Matte Perfect powder, Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Blush.
 
Eyes: Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk", Pretty Pastels Palette, Eyeliner Shade 1, Essence I love extreme Mascara, P2 Eyebrow Express Stylish Blond", Extreme Color Eyeliner "rich Brown", Essence Guerilla gardening eyebrow Mascara "my Piece of land"
 
Lips: Essence Guerilla Gardening lip cream "Mission flower" 






 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen