About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 23. August 2014

First photos from my Shooting for "Rock Rooms" and "fürs Herz"

Hello everyone!

Iam not shooting a lot presently, especially considering my blog is called "The Pin up diaries". It was just way too warm the past weeks and I focused more on spending time with my better half than planning shoots :-) So I was very happy when beeing asked to do a shooting for Rock Rooms and für´s herz. So we spent a day in a nice backyard and had a lot of fun shooting. And here are some of the first results :-)



Photos & Retouch: by Natascha K. Art & Photography
Telephone Bench: by Rock Rooms
Clutch & Bag: by für´s herz

There is an interview with me (in German) on the official Rock Rooms Website as well :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen