About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 22. März 2015

Photoshooting with Tate Millinery Part 1

Hello everyone,

last weekend I took a superlong drinve (20 minutes;-) to a neighbour town and shot with lovely Karen from Tate Millinery and her just as lovely husband Andrea! We photographed around 30 hats (estimated number - I lost count because it were SO MANY beautifull hats!) within 3 hours (plus and hour for hair and make up and maybe another one for cupcakes).

So consider this part 1 of at least 4-5 parts full of awesome hats! Keep your eyes on the Online Shop as well and keep in mind: Most of those hats are customizable! So if you think by yourself "Oh, I love this hat, but it wouldn´t go with the clothes I have" - send a message to Tate Millinery to explore the options available! For your convenience I added the links straight to the hat below the picture.

















 
 

Did I promse too much? Those hats are truely awesome with great details and made by hand! Keep your eyes peeled for more!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen